- Ussing’s “little chamber”: 60 years+ old and counting
- What is Cystic Fibrosis?
- What are Voltage Clamps?
- Abrupt suspension of probiotics administration may increase host pathogen susceptibility by inducing gut dysbiosis
- Restraint Stress in Hypertensive Rats Activates the Intestinal Macrophages and Reduces Intestinal Barrier Accompanied by Intestinal Flora Dysbiosis
- Exon-skipping antisense oligonucleotides for cystic fibrosis therapy
- The NSAID glafenine rescues class 2 CFTR mutants via cyclooxygenase 2 inhibition of the arachidonic acid pathway